Monday, August 4, 2008

Sun, Sand, and Shoulder-Hoppers

There are few better ways to spend a sunny Sunday morning than trunking it at San-O. Even better is that we got there at almost 10am expecting the normal 1-hour wait at the top and arrived to see only one car ahead of us! Fun waves, everyone in the water and out was smiling and having a good time. I think this is the one place where shoulder-hoppers are the norm, but there were small semi-clean waves for all so there were no worries and lots-o-fun.

On a side-note, does anyone out there have any experience going to a single-fin setup on tri-fin longboard? I want a more "Loggy" ride but can't see getting much of a log feel out of a 9'6" Ukelele Drifter. Baby on the way, no $$$ for a board so I need to make do with what I've got.

2 comments:

Danimal said...

Hey Danny I am looking into buying a new Toyota Tacoma...can you hit me up at surf.destroy@gmail.com? I have a few questions for ya.

Congrats on the little one, it has been baby mania in my family this summer. Three new cousins so far.

Danny said...

email sent!