Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Project



With the impending arrival of my firstborn Son I've started another blogging project, the Dirtbag Dad Diaries. Just me musing on my life as a father and my hopes for my son to grow up outdoors in front of nature as opposed to indoors in front of the TV like so many kids are growing up now.

I was blessed in my childhood to grow up with nature instead of TV, and books instead of the internet. I understand times have changed, but I'm going to be doing my best to ground my little boy in what really constitutes living. EveryoneSurfs will still be here and I'll continue posting, hopefully more frequently than I have been of late.

For all you Dad surf-bloggers out there please if you have any thoughts, comments, experiences etc, please email me (dnnymynr@aol.com) so I can have experienced fathers posts on the blog as well. I'd love for this to be sort of a community project.

No comments: