Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sacred Craft


Sacred Craft surfboard expo! This was an amazing collection of surf-craft from Grain Surfboards to Lost's Placebo pop-outs. It was really cool to see how crowded the Grain booth was, since I've been following that company for a couple years. Interest in their boards just gets bigger and bigger. Hopefully one day soon I'll be able to get one or two (or three). Danny Hess' booth was equally impressive. This was the first time I've seen his boards in person and was very impressed, Which isn't saying much since I'm such a novice, but hey, I liked them! The craftsmanship is incredible. From Robert August to Patterson, Patagonis to EZ Foam, everything shaper-related was there to drool over. Next year I'm going to set aside more time...

The Grain booth was a crowd favorite

My beautiful Hawaiian princess and her brother came along. I was loving the Tyler Warren art on this board.

Stripes!

The Biofoam booth was neat

Rich Harbour Passing out surf-wisdom


One of my favorites, Patagonia

My personal muse, Wilbur Kookmeyer

Danny Hess' boards really impressed me. Now I've got another board on my wish list!

No comments: